Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will present at investor conferences during February to discuss the company’s business activities, financial outlook, and current news.
- Mike Bonney, CEO, will present on Thursday, February 14 th, 2013 at 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time, at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference being held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
- David McGirr, SVP & CFO, will present on Tuesday, February 26 th, 2013 at 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time, at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Healthcare Conference being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
These presentations will be accessible live through Cubist’s website at www.cubist.com in the Investor Relations Conference Calendar section and will remain available there for a period of 30 days after the presentations.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s website.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts