FIS ™ (NYSE: FIS) the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will host an investor day for institutional investors and analysts on Tuesday, Feb. 12, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. Key members of FIS’ executive leadership team will discuss full year and fourth quarter 2012 results, and outline the company’s strategic operational and future financial goals.
The meeting will be webcast simultaneously through a link on the company’s Web site at www.investor.fisglobal.com. A replay of the webcast will be available at the conclusion of meeting.
FIS (NYSE: FIS) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to
banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in
the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions
in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs
more than 32,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in
payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services
and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is
425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500
Index. For more information about FIS, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV