- the DB-110 real-time, digital, tactical reconnaissance solution that provides long-range, dual-band EO/IR imaging sensor and fixed and mobile intelligence exploitation systems. The day/night sensor is suitable for use on fast-jets, large UAVs and business jets. Multiple countries worldwide have already selected the DB-110 for their operations.
- the Intelligence Exploitation System (IES), in wide use with both NATO and other countries. As the core ground station, the IES ingests data from multiple sensors, (including the DB-110 sensor), disseminating the resultant fused intelligence rapidly to relevant personnel.
- the TERPROM® digital terrain system, a software-based system that successfully blends and interprets the inputs of a diverse array of sensors to provide the aircraft pilot and crew with full situational awareness, enabling them to fly far more safely and effectively - even in areas where GPS is not available. It is in use with 14 nations worldwide, on over 5,000 aircraft.
- a range of micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based inertial measurement units (IMU) and integrated inertial navigation/GPS systems. These extremely small, rugged and lightweight units deliver proven, consistent, precision guidance with low manufacturing costs and swift production start-up times, to a wide variety of weapons and platforms - including smaller munitions.
- the SK3000 civilian passenger seat - the newest in the UTC Aerospace Systems' range of helicopter seats. It has been certified up to 30g's, has energy attenuating capabilities, lightweight construction and a durable design. The SK3000 seat is applicable to multiple commercial helicopter configurations, can be easily installed on a bulkhead or in fore or aft-facing wall mount configurations, and offers its occupants a 12 degree seat back angle for enhanced comfort.
- a miniature version of the WINSLOW ultra-lightweight life raft offering superior strength and performance in an emergency and flexible packaging to meet airframe requirements. It is designed for business jets and helicopters. WINSLOW life rafts are the preferred choice of major corporate aircraft manufacturers and have been rated #1 in many respected independent evaluations for more than a decade.
UTC Aerospace Systems Showcases Complete Range Of Safety, Situational Awareness, Precision Guidance And Passenger Comfort Products At Aero India
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts