Photo Release -- Brewlux(R), The First Disposable Tea Infuser By The Tea Spot, Is Made From Cereplast Bioplastic Resin
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cereplast, Inc. (OTCQB:CERP), a leading manufacturer of proprietary biobased, sustainable bioplastics, today announced that The Tea Spot is launching Brewlux ® , the first disposable tea infuser, which is made from Cereplast Biopropylene® 106D.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16891
Cereplast Biopropylene 106D offers a lower carbon footprint when compared to conventional resins, making it an ideal fit for the Brewlux® application. Winner of the World Tea Expo "Best New Product" Award, the Brewlux® brings the full teahouse experience to a to-go cup with its convenient and unique filter design. The first premium alternative to the teabag and paper filters for whole leaf tea, the large fixed volume of the Brewlux® filter allows tea leaves room to expand so tea drinkers can enjoy the full flavor of the tea leaves on-the-go. The infuser sits elevated in the cup, so tea stops steeping when the water dips below the filter. There's no wet bag to remove and it's durable enough to be reused for multiple infusions. With Brewlux®, tea moves from the barista to the customer's hand faster, requiring less preparation than a tea bag and produces a better tasting cup of tea. The Brewlux® is US patent-pending.Cereplast Biopropylene 106D was designed to have an excellent balance between impact strength, rigidity and processability. The resin can be processed on existing conventional electric and hydraulic reciprocating screw injection molding machines. In addition to the Brewlux® tea infuser, Biopropylene 106D is recommended for the manufacture of consumer goods, furniture, toys, fashion accessories, packaging, and automotive applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV