- Designed to help value-conscious enterprises affordably automate business processes in field mobility applications, the MC45 is ideal for field service/sales opportunities as well as the transportation and logistics industry.
- The rugged and ergonomic MC45 offers wireless LAN (802.11 a/b/g) and WAN (3.5G HSDPA voice/data) connectivity along with a large outdoor viewable 3.2" display, numeric keypad and a full-shift battery with power management capabilities.
- The MC45 features a high-performance laser scanner with patented Adaptive Scanning technology to serve scan-intensive data capture environments, a touch screen for signature capture as well as a 3.2 megapixel color camera capable of picture taking and decoding 1D/2D barcodes.
- Along with the recently introduced rugged MC67 EDA and durable ET1 WAN tablet, the MC45 EDA represents an extension to Motorola’s enterprise mobile computing WAN portfolio.
- The MC45 also supports Motorola’s RhoMobile Suite, which can synchronize data and operate in either a connected or disconnected environment and also enables businesses to cost-effectively develop enterprise applications once and deploy them on both Windows Embedded Handheld™ and Android-based Motorola devices, allowing for consistent user experiences.
- The MC45 is available with Motorola’s Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage program, providing coverage for normal wear and tear as well as accidental damage to internal and external components, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses.
Motorola Solutions Introduces New Mobile Computer For Field-Based Knowledge Workers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts