The comprehensive Hilmor line includes 150 HVAC/R tools, all featuring intuitive functionality and durable designs. Six premier products from the new line offering technicians the ability to immediately up-level their work include:
Dual Readout Thermometer with Thermocouple Clamps
– This thermometer is the only one in the industry that provides two digital readings to help simplify the calculation of superheat and subcool. It can be used with any manifold or as a stand-alone device.
Electronic Gauge with Vacuum Sensor
– The industry's first hybrid gauge offers both analog and digital displays for twice the confidence. Built-in features include pressure/temperature data for 39 refrigerants and color-coding so technicians know right away if they're working with the correct refrigerant.
Aluminum Manifold (4-Valve and 2-Valve)
– Built to last, this manifold comes in two-and four-valve combinations and features a forged aluminum body and high-impact gauge boots. Other features include replaceable stainless steel valve seats and front-mounted hose positions.
– HVAC/R technicians work in tight spaces and need tools designed to access every nook and cranny. The Compact Bender fits where other tools can't, allowing for tube-bending up to 90 degrees with ease. Additional features include a universal crossbar with color-coded mandrels, a quick-release button to free tubes without damage and a spring-loaded ratcheting lever.
Compact Swage Tool
– With the ability to be operated single-handedly, the Hilmor Compact Swage Tool is ideal. Pistol-shaped, it can handle tight spaces, and with its hydraulic mechanism, it takes minimal effort to operate. The handle is spring-loaded to control pressure on swages from 5/16 inches all the way to 1-5/8 inches.
Quick-Engage Flare and Swage
– A tool that can both flare and swage, this Hilmor premiere tool also features a clothespin-like clamp to secure tubing, ball detents to easily align the yolk and a comfort grip. The flare height gauge makes using a nickel a thing of the past.
For more information on Hilmor, go to Hilmor.com, facebook.com/Hilmortools or follow the brand on Twitter @Hilmortools.