ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), introduces the PAR EverServ® 500 POS terminal for global distribution through its channel partners. The EverServ 500 is built with the same rugged durability PAR is known for but in a compact design and value priced. The compact footprint of the EverServ 500 is ideal for environments where space is at a premium.
“Independent and small chain restaurants demand the same rugged POS as larger chain restaurants, but typically have limited budgets,” said Scott Langdoc, CTO, ParTech. “We designed the EverServ 500 POS terminal to address the specific needs of this segment. The 500 has the same rugged durable design PAR is known for and is available in one fixed configuration. Configuration simplicity allows restaurant operators to obtain a high quality PAR POS terminal at a competitive price.”
“We installed the new EverServ 500 POS terminal six weeks ago and it has been fantastic with no issues at all,” said Alfie Risavy, Director of Operations, Alfie’s Restaurant and Lounge. “The speed and performance of the EverServ 500 has been impressive.”
“The PAR EverServ 500 offers hospitality and retail companies an excellent entry-level solution with the benefits of the Windows Embedded platform and PAR’s innovative POS hardware,” said Cuong Pham, product manager for Windows Embedded at Microsoft. “The EverServ 500 provides a new hardware option for companies to build intelligent systems that realize the value of sharing and analyzing data across multiple devices and the cloud while providing durable hardware for high-traffic environments.”Key Features The EverServ 500 is built to last in the harsh hospitality and retail environments where POS terminals are subjected to abusive conditions, vibrations and liquid spills. The key features of the EverServ 500 include:
- Performance – The EverServ 500 features an 2 nd Generation Intel® Atom™ 1.86 GHz dual core processor (Cedar Trail Architecture), 2 GB DDR3 memory and a 320 GB hard disk with support for Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems and Windows 7 Professional.
- Durable and Reliable – Shock mounted hard disk, spill resistant casework and sealed touch screen provide real-life environmental protection and long-life.
- Fan-less Design – Quiet fan-less design requires less power and doesn’t bring grease and contaminants into the terminal.
- Compact Footprint – The small footprint and easy cable routing to the POS, top of the counter and under the counter connections keep the POS environment clutter free and frees up counter space.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – Advanced energy saving features like the auto-standby mode and fan-less design dramatically reduce overall power consumption. The durable and reliable design extends the life and terminal and lowers the total cost of ownership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV