Four Heraeus Products Honored By THE DENTAL ADVISOR
SOUTH BEND, Ind., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Heraeus Kulzer, LLC, the worldwide leader in dental esthetics, today announced that four of its products have been named 2013 "Top" or "Preferred" products by THE DENTAL ADVISOR.
The 2013 honors received by the Heraeus products were as follows:
- iBond ® Total Etch was named "Top 5 th Generation Bonding Agent" for the second year in a row. It also earned an impressive 4 ½+ overall rating and an almost unheard-of 96% clinical rating from THE DENTAL ADVISOR's evaluators.
- Flexitime ® Impression Material was named a "Preferred Product" for the third year in a row. It was also designated by THE DENTAL ADVISOR as a 2012 "Clinical Problem Solver."
- Gluma ® Desensitizer PowerGel was named a "Preferred Product." It too was designated as a 2012 "Clinical Problem Solver."
- Venus Diamond ® Flow was named a "Preferred Product."
"We are extremely proud and humbled to have four different products honored by THE DENTAL ADVISOR," said Nicole Turner, Heraeus Director of Marketing. "Our mission is to support dental professionals with the most effective and innovative materials possible, and so to receive such high marks from such a prestigious group of evaluators is very gratifying to all of us at Heraeus."
Founded in 1984 and inspired by Consumer Reports, the mission of THE DENTAL ADVISOR is to provide the dental profession with evidence-based and clinically relevant information on dental restorative products, infection control products and dental equipment. THE DENTAL ADVISOR reports objective clinical evaluations, product comparisons, comprehensive long-term clinical performance studies, and unbiased laboratory test results.To keep its customers up-to-date regarding product developments, special promotions, educational offerings and other value-added services, Heraeus is asking customers to share their email addresses. In return, customers can choose a free gift. Click here to sign up: http://heraeus-dental-us.com/en/online_profile_center.aspx. For more information on Heraeus or its products, call ( 800) 431-1785 or visit www.heraeusdentalusa.com. About Heraeus Heraeus, the precious metals and technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a global, private company with more than 160 years of tradition. Our fields of competence include precious metals, materials, and technologies, sensors, biomaterials, and medical products, as well as dental products, quartz glass, and specialty light sources. With product revenues of €4.8 billion and precious metal trading revenues of €21.3 billion, as well as more than 13,300 employees in over 120 subsidiaries worldwide, Heraeus holds a leading position in its global markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV