Jan. 29, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Electricity Intelligence - The Global High-Tech Power Market Ed 1, 2012-2016
Global High-Tech Power Market Report and Database
This report and database provides a focused look at the advanced grid automation and power systems technology that will replace old infrastructure as smart grid systems become ubiquitous. Contents include detailed data and analysis of annual demand and capital expenditure for this sector (defined as utility automation and power systems technology) and the value of the entire Transmission and Distribution sector as a part of the smart grid market. Power system subtopics include turnkey substations, HVDC systems, and FACTS (Flexible Alternating Current Transmission Systems).
The database contains important forecast information and current figures. It consists of a Global Data Set with the following sections:
- Annual Demand
- Smart Grid Value
What's in the Global High-Tech Power Market Database?
The Annual Demand section includes 2011 actual figures and forecasts for 2012-2016 in 2011 United States Dollars (USD) for:
- Utility Automation
- Power Systems
- Total of entire sector
The Capex section provides an overview of the total expenditure by utilities including the cost of land, finance, legal services, equipment purchase, construction and installation. Data provided includes:
- Capital expenditure for the global transmission and distribution market
- 2011 actual figures for the entire transmission and distribution sector
- 2011 actual figures for the High-Tech transmission and distribution sector
- 2012-2016 forecasts for the High-Tech transmission and distribution sector
- Presented on a by-region and by-country basis as a whole for 2011 and forecast to 2016.