Jan. 29, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Outsourced Security Guarding Services: UK Market Profile and Forecasts
The security industry has been touched by several important trends, some of which are important across business services markets with others being related to even broader trends. These include:
- Application of new technology such as CCTV and consequent reengineering of services
- Growth of integrated FM contracts
- Government spending cuts and outsourcing of services such as prisons and policing support to achieve savings
- Increase in levels of security in airports and other sensitive locations
- Growth of internet retailing and impact on the high street
This market report reviews the provision of outsourced security guarding services in the UK. We quantify the market size, historical growth rates, segmentation patterns and levels of industry profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures. We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth – in particular trends in prisons and policing, air travel, retailing and development / deployment of CCTV and other security technologies – setting out historical trends and available forecasts. Our forecast for industry growth by segment is based on this analysis of historical trends and our understanding of growth drivers.
In assessing the prospects of the market, it is important to think through what each of these trends means for the security industry and see how, and by how much, it may change in the light of them. That is the main objective of this report.
Who is it intended for?
Security service providers
Manufacturers of security equipment
Purchasers of security
Facilities management groups