LDiscovery Launches End To End EDiscovery SaaS Solution
For both SaaS solutions, LDiscovery experts will provide, when needed, 24 X 7 X 365 service and support.
"These solutions offer our clients who wish to bring processing and hosting 'in-house' an affordable, comprehensive eDiscovery, ECA/EDA and Relativity hosting plan which spares them the daunting responsibility and expense required to build a secure, world-class processing and hosting data center," Weiler noted. "For our clients and LDiscovery, it's a win-win strategy for delivering our best-in-class services."
Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA, with offices in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, and San Francisco, LDiscovery provides a full range of legal and technology consulting services to law firms, corporations and government agencies. Comprised of attorneys, engineers, computer forensic, and litigation support professionals, LDiscovery is a leader in delivering best in class end-to-end eDiscovery solutions supporting our clients' litigation, regulatory compliance or internal investigation needs. LDiscovery provides data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web based document reviews, and managed legal review services. LDiscovery is a Relative Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner, and its data center is SAS 70/ISO 90001 Certified. For more information, please email us at: email@example.com, or visit us on Linked In or our website ( www.ldiscovery.com).SOURCE LDiscovery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV