RA'ANANA, Israel, January 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the launch of its cloud-based Workforce Optimization (WFO) suite, the first to offer full capabilities for Recording, Quality Management, Analytics , Workforce Management, Performance Management, Incentive Compensation Management, and Voice of the Customer, all deployed in the cloud. These solutions are offered as Hosted or as Software as a Service (SaaS) to provide customers greater flexibility, lower upfront costs, and faster implementation.
Industry trends indicate rapidly increasing demand for cloud technologies. According to DMG Consulting's 2012-2013 Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Report, the number of cloud-based contact center seats grew by 80.2 percent in 2011, following a 42.4 percent increase in 2010. The report anticipates that by the end of 2015 more than 18 percent of contact center seats will be delivered by cloud-based contact center infrastructure providers.
NICE's cloud-based WFO suite offers customers several key benefits:
- Cloud deployment for contact centers, back offices, branches, and retail is far faster and can be done at a lower up front cost compared to other deployment methods.
- Customers have easier access to the latest versions of the software.
- Organizations can focus on business operations rather than monitoring and maintaining enterprise grade software.
- The cloud WFO suite supports hybrid integrations of on-premise and cloud-based applications. For example, a customer can easily complement an on-premise NICE IEX Workforce Management solution with cloud-based Interaction Analytics, Performance Management, or any other cloud-based application.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV