SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TripIt, the leading mobile travel organizer from Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), is now joined by TripIt for Teams, the easiest way to keep all travelers in an organization, department or company, organized in one place.
First launched two years ago as TripIt for Business, the new name reflects the variety of organizations that have ditched the old way of manually creating itineraries for travelers or struggling to keep track of who's out of the office. Customers range from startups to teams within Fortune 100 companies, and cover a wide range of industries, including universities, law firms, music bands, sports teams and more.
TripIt for Teams gives travel planners an efficient way to organize travel arrangements for multiple travelers and reservations in one place. To get an itinerary instantly, the administrator simply forwards flight, hotel, car rentals and other travel confirmation emails with the travelers' email in the subject line to email@example.com. In one central dashboard, TripIt for Teams provides visibility into who's traveling, where they're staying, whether reservations are complete, and how much the trip will cost."Arranging travel for so many different people with multiple-city itineraries means a lot of crucial details; TripIt for Teams helps me manage every aspect of these trips in one place," says Amanda Sorbara, executive assistant for Born Footwear. "When my boss asks me where everyone is, I need to know; and I rely on TripIt for Teams to help me keep every last detail accurate." In addition, the TripIt for Teams travel calendar makes it easy for the whole team to see when and where their colleagues are traveling. While on the road, travelers get all the benefits of TripIt, which makes it easy to access confirmation numbers, maps, directions and other trip details right from their smartphones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV