F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, today announced enhanced software and hardware offerings across its product portfolio to extend its dominant lead in the market. F5 delivers unprecedented performance and flexibility for today’s most complex and demanding infrastructures, including cloud environments.
F5’s physical and virtual Application Delivery Controller (ADC) offerings help organizations easily orchestrate, accelerate, and secure the delivery of business-critical applications and network services while driving down costs, as required by today’s agile, adaptive cloud networks. F5’s new platform-based systems are designed around the company’s unique, field-proven intelligent services framework, which gives customers a set of programmable, extensible services for on-demand scalability.
F5 extends its technology leadership with:
- Unrivaled ADC Processing Power for Enterprises and Service Providers
The new VIPRION ® 4800 chassis is built to handle performance levels previously unseen in the industry, applying intelligent services at rates exceeding 20 million layer 7 requests per second and 160 Gbps of SSL bulk throughput (over 4x the nearest competitive offering). With these levels of performance, organizations can effortlessly scale application delivery services within the most demanding clouds and data centers.
- Enhanced BIG-IP ® Virtual Editions with Broad Hypervisor Support
- Leading ADC Performance at the Entry Level and Above
- BIG-IP 2000 series, offering advanced functionality and setting the standard as the first entry-level ADC with 10 GbE interfaces
- BIG-IP 4000s platform, with the 4000 series handling up to 850,000 L7 requests per second for best-in-class performance
- BIG-IP 10200v platform, with vCMP ® capabilities, 40 GbE interfaces, and leading high-end performance