Electricity Intelligence - The Global Power Infrastructure Market (Transformers, Switchgear & Substations) Ed 1, 2012-2016
• Charts of database information
• Company intelligence
Key Reasons to Purchase this Market ResearchThis NRG Expert Report and Database allows you to make key business decisions based on our forecasts and analysis of the transformers, switchgear and substations sector. Reasons to purchase the database include:
• Gain a global understanding of the transformers, switchgear and substations sector• Understand the trends, developments and opportunities in this sector • Manipulate the in-depth data • Prepare market size evaluations and sector forecasts Background to this Market Research • T&D networks are growing every year and new infrastructure is required to keep pace as old technology is replaced • Different market forces are at work in the world's developed and developing nations • The market for retrofitting old technology is expanding rapidly Highlights from this Market Research As systems mature, in many cases in countries with static or even declining populations little expansion takes place except for housing rebuilds. In these countries there is a growing market for replacement, retrofit and refurbishment. In developing countries different dynamics are operating. Although expansion in developing countries, notably in large countries such as India, continues and there has been fast growth in recent years; major distribution systems installed in the 1960s are now in need of replacement reaching the end of their design lives. Investment in transmission has lagged in recent years except in developing markets, especially China. In the process of market liberalization, T&D are subject to more regulation than generation and supply and the effect has been to divert investment from distribution and to an even greater extent form transmission to other more profit-driven sectors of the industry. Global Power Infrastructure Market Report – Table of Contents The T&D Market 5 Origins of the Electrical Supply Industry 5The early origins 5Parallel developments 6The first networks 7Regional evolution of networks 7Planned systems – the Pool concept 7United States 8Germany – Bavaria 8Great Britain 10France 10Market Factors 11The importance of refurbishment, retrofit instead of replacement is rising. 11Increasing share of the service element in through-life contracts. 11Increasing construction of interconnectors to utilise surplus generating capacity and to supply low capacity regions 11Recognition of the need for increased investment in transmission. 12Expansion of distribution networks in large developing countries 12Capital Expenditure 12 T&D Sectors 14
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV