Netsett Global Settlement System Goes Live In Major Milestone With RSA
The second phase of Netsett, delivering full end-to-end ACORD capability and a Ruschlikon compliant process, is due for release in Q3 2013.
Michael Spiegel, Global Head of Cash Management Corporates and Trade Finance at Deutsche Bank, said, "We have a long-standing track record of providing innovative transaction banking and capital market solutions to the global insurance industry. Deutsche Bank is delighted to be a partner in the Netsett initiative, which we believe will revolutionise the way the industry processes premium and claims payments."
What we areXchanging provides business processing, technology and procurement services internationally for customers across multiple industries. What we do Xchanging brings innovation, thought leadership and passion to its customers' businesses so as to enhance performance and value. Our values are embedded into everything we do. What we want to be Xchanging wants to be regarded as the best provider in its chosen markets by delivering services that are recognised for outstanding quality, reliability and innovation. http://www.xchanging.com For further information, please contact: Xchanging plc Tim Yorke, Programme Director email@example.com Direct: +44(0)20-7780-5115 Mobile: +44(0)7796-018-299 Website: http://www.xchanging.com Deutsche Bank Paul Duffy, Director, Capital Markets and Treasury Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: +44(0)20-7545-1708 Mobile: +44(0)7876-342-264 Website: http://www.db.com Deutsche Bank Emmanuel de Resséquier, Head of Trade and Cash Solutions - NBFI, EMEA and Head of Global Transaction Banking, France email@example.com Direct London: +44(0)20-7547-9398 Mobile: +33-6-22-09-1503 FWD PR Richard Adams firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44(0)20-7623-2368 Andrew Lyons email@example.com Tel: +44(0)20-7623-2368 SOURCE Xchanging
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV