Home Credit: UK Market Profile And Forecasts
This report is based on:
- Interviews with senior-level contacts across the high-cost credit market- Extensive research into published industry sources- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers- Financial analysis of the accounts of companies in the industry.
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Market forecasts have been constructed using simple assumptions which are clearly stated. Supporting evidence is provided for our assumptions but readers can easily flex them to model alternative scenarios.Market overview- Description- Market characteristics and trends- Value drivers- Regulation- Alternatives to home credit- Borrowing costs- CustomersMarket size and growth Market drivers- Discussion of market drivers- Drivers and their impact:- Macroeconomic indicators- Access to banks- Consumer credit and lending Competitive landscape - Leading companies - Provident - S&U (Loansathome4U) - Welcome Financial / Cattles plc (Shopacheck) - Homebuy - Mutual Clothing & Supply - Morses Club Forecasts- Driver forecasts- Real GDP and inflation- Unemployment- Household disposable income- Market forecast- Risks to the forecast Lender profiles Companies Mentioned
Provident Financial Plc.S & U Greenwood Personal Credit Loansathome4U Welcome Financial Shopacheck Homebuy / Cobco 834 Mutual Clothing & Supply Morses Club To order this report:: Home Credit: UK Market Profile and Forecasts
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts