The eyecare industry in the US is anticipated to prolong its growth performance well in the near future. The revenue of the eyecare market will rise at a rate of ~to USD ~million in 2017 due to an expansion of the sales volume by an increasing user base rather than inclining prices.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the US Eyecare by revenue.
- Market segmentation of US Eyecare by Lenses, Frames, Contact Lenses, Sunglasses, Refractive Surgeries, OTC Readers and Eye Examinations.
- Market Share of Major Players (Essilor,
, HOYA, Nikon, Seiko and others) in Lenses Segment
- Market Share of Major Players (Johnson & Johnson, CIBA Vision, Cooper Vision and Bausch and Lomb) in Contact Lenses Market
- Market Share of Major Players (Luxottica and Safilo) and
(Ray-Ban, Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Donna Karan, Bvlgari, Polo-
, Burberry, Tiffany, Gucci, Armani, Dior,
and Others) in Sunglasses Market
- Trends and Development of the US Eyecare Market.
- Detailed company profiles of the major players of each product segment of Eyecare Market in the US.
- Market Share of top 20 optical retailers.
- Future outlook and projections of US Eyecare Market and segments on the basis of revenue.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to the Horticulture Industry in
2. India Horticulture Crops Introduction and Market Size, FY'2007-FY'2012
2.1. By Plantation Area, FY'2007-FY'2012
2.2. By Horticulture Yield, FY'2007-FY'2012
3. India Horticulture Exports, FY'2007-FY'2012
4. India Horticulture Crops Market Segmentation by States, FY'2007-FY'2012
4.1. By Plantation Area in States and Union Territories of
4.2. By Yield of Indian States and Union Territories, FY'2007-FY'2012