Nelson Laboratories To Host Free Educational Device Testing Classes At 2013 MD&M West Show
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nelson Laboratories ( www.nelsonlabs.com) will host a free conference session on sterilization validation, packaging, cleaning validations and biocompatibility testing at the 2013 MD&M West Show beginning at 10 a.m. on Feb. 14 in Anaheim, Calif. The sessions outline basic testing and validation requirements medical device manufacturers need to learn to avoid delays when releasing new products.
"These sessions will be very useful to medical device manufacturers that are planning to release products anytime in the future," said Thor Rollins, Nelson Laboratories biocompatibility specialist. "The five classes explain the tests and validations needed to release a product on time and avoid costly errors."
Click here to see a detailed schedule and register for open sessions. The classes will each last one hour and will cover the following topics:10 a.m. Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Validation – by Dan Floyd
- How to validate your sterilization process
- Explanation on various test methods used in validation
- The values and methodology of package testing with a focus on ISO 11607
- Cleaning validations pertaining to newly manufactured devices and single use implants
- Testing requirements of ISO 10993 and choosing the correct methods for your product
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts