The cold and flu season can be a stressful time for parents of infants and young children as they need to take extra precautions to keep their kids healthy. The Little Remedies® children’s wellness brand has partnered with well-known blogger and mom of two, Colleen Padilla of ClassyMommy.com, to offer up her tried and true tips for keeping families, and especially kids, healthy through the winter months.
- Scrub-a-dub-dub: Make sure to wash hands frequently and encourage kids to follow suit by putting out fun, kid-friendly soap dispensers. This is a simple way to stop spreading germs.
- Crowd control: Make sure your child’s friends aren’t sick when they get together to play and vice versa – you don’t want your child to get their friends sick, either.
- Cover up: Remember to cover your mouth when you cough – and suggest to your little ones that they sneeze or cough into their forearm or elbow so as not to get germs on their hands.
- Bundle up: Before heading out, make sure that everyone is dressed to stay warm against the cold weather.
- Disinfect your world: Clean high traffic surfaces in your house regularly to rid them of germs.
Little Remedies® understands it isn’t always possible to keep your little ones from getting sick, but when they do, they should be your only concern. The Little Remedies® products follow the philosophy of “less is more” while providing parents with effective products to support the health and well-being of their child. Little Remedies® products contain only what is needed to make your child feel better – no saccharin, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial coloring, dyes or harmful preservatives.
“As a parent, I am always concerned and aware of what goes into my children’s little bodies,” said Padilla of ClassyMommy.com. “With Little Remedies® products, I know that I don’t have to worry about what I’m giving them because I know that they are getting everything they need and nothing more.”