- Scrub-a-dub-dub: Make sure to wash hands frequently and encourage kids to follow suit by putting out fun, kid-friendly soap dispensers. This is a simple way to stop spreading germs.
- Crowd control: Make sure your child’s friends aren’t sick when they get together to play and vice versa – you don’t want your child to get their friends sick, either.
- Cover up: Remember to cover your mouth when you cough – and suggest to your little ones that they sneeze or cough into their forearm or elbow so as not to get germs on their hands.
- Bundle up: Before heading out, make sure that everyone is dressed to stay warm against the cold weather.
- Disinfect your world: Clean high traffic surfaces in your house regularly to rid them of germs.
Little Remedies® Offers A Better Way For Kids To Get Better During Cold And Flu Season
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts