TEL AVIV, Israel, January 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware ® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a global leader of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, today reported quarterly revenues of $49.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. This represents an increase of 5% compared with revenues of $47.5 million for the third quarter of 2012, and an increase of 11% compared with revenues of $45.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Net income on a GAAP basis for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $9.1 million or $0.39 per diluted share, compared with net income of $8.2 million or $0.35 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2012 and to $6.6 million or $0.29 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Net income on a Non-GAAP basis for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $11.2 million or $0.48 per diluted share, compared with net income of $10.4 million or $0.45 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2012 and to $9.5 million or $0.42 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2011.Revenues for 2012 amounted to $189.2 million, an increase of 13% compared with revenues of $167.0 million in 2011. Net income on a GAAP basis for 2012 amounted to $31.8 million or $1.36 per diluted share, representing an increase of 49% compared with net income of $21.3 million or $0.93 per diluted share in 2011. Net income on a Non-GAAP basis for 2012 amounted to $40.5 million or $1.74 per diluted share, representing an increase of 32% compared with net income of $30.7 million or $1.34 per diluted share in 2011. "2012 represented another record year for us," states Roy Zisapel president and chief executive officer, Radware. "The transition to virtual data center architectures, private and public cloud build-outs, the explosion of mobile data, as well as surge in cyber security attacks led the demand for our application delivery and attack mitigation solutions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV