CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Health care continues to be one of the hottest areas for hiring in the U.S. and one of the toughest to recruit in-demand talent. CareerBuilder's annual survey finds 22 percent of health care hiring managers plan to add full-time, permanent health care employees in the New Year, up three percentage points over 2012. At the same time, 23 percent of health care employers reported that they currently have open positions for which they can't find qualified talent. A new CareerBuilder division is poised and ready to help health care organizations target and secure the staff they need today and tomorrow.
Thirteen percent of all U.S. jobs are in health care and the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the U.S. will add 5.6 million health care jobs from 2010 to 2020, the largest projected increase of any industry. CareerBuilder has made a strategic decision to realign resources that will better support customers in health care by providing:
- More robust health care employment data – stronger market intelligence for workforce planning and modeling
- More customized health care talent acquisition and next generation technology solutions
- Enhanced service through education on health care trends and workforce issues
"The recession had very little impact on the hiring momentum of the health care industry and, to meet further demand, CareerBuilder has pooled a group of proficient experts into a new division that will focus solely on assisting health care clients' hiring needs efficiently and effectively," said
Jason Lovelace, President of the Health Care Group at CareerBuilder, "Our research suggests that heath care hiring will accelerate in 2013 with heightened competition for high skill labor and improved compensation trends. As a result, it is essential that we arm our health care clients with the data and tools needed to recruit qualified talent and ultimately, positively impact patient care."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV