- Distributed Cloud-Based Architecture Improves Scalability and Efficiency - JEM's distributed architecture improves scalability, allowing enterprises to deliver energy management across the largest, most complex enterprise organizations, and managed service providers, to offer energy management as a cloud-based service to their customers.
- Fully Centralized Management - Building upon its existing centralized reporting capabilities, JEM allows organizations to now centrally deploy policies and control all devices and systems connected to the platform for powerful optimization of resources and the ability to realize quicker time to value.
- Roles-Based Access and Management - As part of the centralized management features, JEM now provides for roles-based access control so users can be assigned specific roles, permissions and access at each level of the enterprise hierarchy.
- Multi-Dimensional Graphic Visualization - Building on the solution's "single pane of glass" interface, new capabilities have been added to give enterprises greater visibility into data center energy usage and asset utilization to assist customers in making decisions to increase efficiency and reduce costs. JEM now offers multi-dimensional views into their data centers with floor and rack graphics that model data center dependency topologies for the physical, network and energy layers of their facilities.
- Expanded Data Center Infrastructure Coverage - A series of new data center features have also been added to JEM, including expanded support for additional virtualization solutions, including Hyper-V, servers, power distribution units (PDUs), uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), EMC and NetApp storage devices, as well as support for fan speed and temperature sensors.
JouleX Announces Version 4.0 Of Enterprise Energy Management Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.