Only LifeSize Icon Series delivers smart video conferencing through:
- Simplified directory navigation: quickly search the unified directory and connect in seconds
- Scheduling capabilities: see the complete schedule, including click-to-join-meeting reminders
- Streaming and recording: users can stream and record with the press of a single button
- Multiparty calling: seamlessly integrated ad-hoc and scheduled multiparty calling
- Firewall/NAT: secure full HD video calls within and across networks
- Presentation: intuitive data sharing up to 1080p and custom layout options
- HD video quality: up to 1080p60
- Flexible upgrades: including number of displays, type of camera and resolutions
Pricing and Availability
- LifeSize Icon Series is globally available today, starting at $2,999 U.S. MSRP.
- LifeSize Icon Series video solutions include LifeSize UVC Manager.
- Features such as streaming and recording, firewall/NAT traversal and multiparty calling are available via specific UVC Platform applications.
About LifeSizeLifeSize is a pioneer and world leader in high-definition video collaboration. Designed to make video conferencing truly universal, our full range of open standards-based systems offer enterprise-class, IT-friendly technologies that enable genuine human interaction over any distance. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, LifeSize, with its commitment to relentless innovation, continues to extend the highest-quality video conferencing capabilities to anyone, anywhere. For more information, visit http://www.lifesize.com. LifeSize, the LifeSize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (LOGIIR)