ThePlatform Creates Universal Video Player Service Across IOS, Android™, And Windows®-based Devices
Better Viewing Experience:
- Leading with HTML5 enables faster video playback than traditional Flash-based players.
- Dynamic switching between HTML5 and Flash allows videos to quickly render on iOS, Android, Windows 8 devices, and more.
- The players select the optimal video format and bitrate based on the device, browser and operating system.
- A simple-to-use console enables companies to create beautiful, customized HTML5 players, in which skins, layout and controls are easily configured, ensuring a consistent experience for all viewers.
- Sharing features and social media integration allow videos to be distributed instantly across leading social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and many others.
Easy and Low-Cost Player Management
- HTML5-based players enable companies to dedicate less development resources for producing and managing video players than has been traditionally required.
- mpx automatically associates all the metadata and business policies for content across both HTML5 and Flash players. This means there is no need to create duplicate systems for individual players, unlike other solutions in the market.
- The Player Service automatically updates with iOS, Android and Windows 8 releases, ensuring that videos are always available.
- Closed captioning persistence saves and applies your language settings to both HTML5 and Flash, ensuring policy compliance.
- The players enable optimization of advertising for both video on-demand (VOD) and live ad insertion through advertising partners such as FreeWheel, Adobe Auditude, and DoubleClick by Google.
- Companies can monitor the quality of their players with real-time and historical reporting tools, and access data on usage, quality of service, and audience engagement through partnerships with Conviva, Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, Nielsen, and more.
- The players are also compatible with video recommendations engines that can increase time on-site by suggesting what to watch after each video completion.
Additional information can be found at www.thePlatform.com.About thePlatform thePlatform™ is the leading white-label video management and publishing company. Media companies rely on thePlatform as their open, central hub for managing, monetizing, and syndicating billions of professionally produced video views annually. The company's services provide unmatched versatility for designing and supporting video businesses on PCs, mobile, and TV. Customers include: A+E Networks, Cablevision, CBC, Comcast, Cox Communications, E!, the Golf Channel, HIT Entertainment, Liberty Global, NBC Local Media, NBC Sports Regional Networks, Outdoor Channel, Oxygen, Rogers, Shaw Media, Style, Syfy, Time Warner Cable, Travel Channel Media, truTV, USA Network, and numerous others. With more than decade history of service, thePlatform is an independent subsidiary of Comcast based in Seattle, Wash. For more information: www.thePlatform.com. SOURCE thePlatform
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV