Raising Money For 40 Different Charities Including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
BERGEN COUNTY, N.J., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hope for Charities has a sports and entertainment memorabilia online auction starting January 25th that provides charities/organizations with a "0 risk / all reward" way to raise money.
On line sports memorabilia auction to raise money for charities. There are over 40 charities/organizations that Hope for Charities is raising money for including: Ottis Anderson foundation, Right Field Charities, #forNico, Hanks YANKS, Emmanuel Cancer Foundation, David Cone Foundation, Don Larsen foundation, Gridiron Heroes Spinal Cord Injury Foundation, The Fergie Jenkins Foundation, Knights of Columbus & many others.
Some of the items being auctioned off are: 1956 Topps baseball card set, 1923 Yankees World Series team signed ball with Ruth, Muhammad Ali lifesized statue, Ichiro hand signed game model bat and ball, 1973 Yankees ball with Thurman Munson, Mickey Mantle / Duke Snider / Willie Mays signed photo, Joe DiMaggio signed book set, Leroy Neiman / Sandy Koufax signed serigraph, Super Bowl trophy signed by Eli Manning, Roger Maris signed bat, Ted Williams signed photo. 1986 Mets team signed photo, Derek Jeter rookie year signed Sports Illustrated, Pittsburg Steelers Steel Curtain signed photo, Paul O'Neill photo, Ben Hogan signed photo collage, Stan Musial signed baseball, Final 4 Package, Kentucky Derby package, Masters Golf package, wine tasting in Napa Valley & much more. Over 400 lots to choose from.
Contact:Hope for Charities Ken Thimmel(201) 644-7500 http://www.HopeforCharities.comSOURCE Hope for Charities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV