Shanghai International Boat Show Comes Of Age
In some ways CIBS has already started, as on January 8th a forum of leading industry managers from Hessen, Sunseeker, Ferretti, Brunswick, Bavaria, Sunbird, Double Happiness and Sea Stella met to discuss the current position of the leisure boat business in China.
Comments at this forum reflected that Chinese customers were becoming smarter and wiser with an increasing sophistication and growing desire for after sales service and quality. It was also noted that local brands were growing in line with these increased expectations
It was also agreed that the market was growing with more instruments such as boat purchase funding, shared ownership, and purchase for family rather than corporate use, challenges of education and training.
These factors all parallel the leisure boating markets as they grew in the more developed markets around the world. If the China leisure boat market continues along the same lines the current impressive figures from the China ( Shanghai) International Boat Show might, in a few years, seem quite insignificant.The China ( Shanghai) International Boat Show runs from 11th to the 14th April 2013. It's the place to be seen. SOURCE Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV