Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) will host a conference call on Monday, April 22, 2013, to discuss the first quarter 2013 financial results. The call will begin at 8:00 AM Central Time (9:00 AM Eastern Time).
The company will issue a press release regarding the 2013 first quarter earnings prior to the conference call. Halliburton’s first quarter press release will be posted on the Halliburton website at www.halliburton.com. Please visit the website to listen to the call live via webcast. In addition, you may participate in the call by telephone at (703) 639-1319. A passcode is not required. Attendees should log in to the webcast or dial in approximately 15 minutes prior to the call’s start time.
A replay of the conference call will be available on Halliburton’s website for seven days following the call. Also, a replay may be accessed by telephone at (703) 925-2533, passcode 1604458.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of
products and services to the energy industry. With more than 72,000
employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries,
the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the
lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing
geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction
and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Visit the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV