Make A Difference: Hong Kong Seeks To Reinvigorate Its Entrepreneur Hub Status
Make a Difference ( www.MaD.asia) is a Hong Kong-based initiative launched in 2010 to inspire and empower a new generation of leaders. Targeting young people aged 16-35, MaD comprises an annual forum in January with 1,600 participants and over 20 inspiring speakers from different arenas around the world; and activities throughout the year in and outside Hong Kong to promote creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
MaD is a not-for-profit NGO-public-private partnership, organised by Hong Kong Institute of Contemporary Culture and co-created by InnoFoco. The HKSAR Government is the patron and founding sponsor.
For enquiry about the MaD Venture Fellows Programme, please contact
Rachel Chan of InnoFoco, the Convenor of the Programme at
email@example.com or (852) 2560 5226.
1. MaD Venture Star Finalist pitching at the MaD Ventures Salon: https://docs.google.com/a/mad.asia/file/d/0B2pQRTw_3e4QXzlHYWo1YjdySFE/edit
2. Victor Hwang speaking at the MaD Ventures Salon: https://docs.google.com/a/mad.asia/file/d/0B2pQRTw_3e4QVGVlNUNjWW1SMGs/edit3. Brigitte Baumann speaking at the MaD Ventures Salon: https://docs.google.com/a/mad.asia/file/d/0B2pQRTw_3e4QUzgyWHdmaEJPVm8/edit
SOURCE Make a Difference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts