Emerging Power Markets In South And Central America To 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics And Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil And Mexico As Regional Leaders
- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry. - Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis. - Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market. - Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market's growth potential. - The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification. - Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth. Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 6 1.1 List of Tables 11 1.2 List of Figures 13 2 Introduction 15 2.1 Methodology Adopted for Ranking the South and Central American Countries 15 2.2 Country-level Parameters 15 2.2.1 Business Viability 15 2.3 Industry-specific Parameters 16 2.3.1 Power Generation 16 2.3.2 Power Installed Capacity 16 2.3.3 Consumption Growth Rate 16 2.4 Weight Assigned to the Parameters 17 2.5 Country Selection Methodology 18 3 Power Market in South and Central America to 2020 19 3.1 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Overview 19 3.2 Power Market, South and Central America, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2005-2020 19 3.3 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Type of Power Plant, %, 2012-2020 21 3.4 Top Electricity Markets in South and Central American Countries, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Countries, %, 2011 22 3.5 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Changing Trends in Generation and Consumption 24 4 Power Market in Brazil to 2020 26 4.1 Power Market, Brazil, Overview 26 4.1.1 Power Market, Brazil, Macro-economic Scenario 26 4.2 Demand and Consumption Scenario, 2011 28
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts