- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market's growth potential.
- The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification.
- Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 11
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Methodology Adopted for Ranking the South and Central American Countries 15
2.2 Country-level Parameters 15
2.2.1 Business Viability 15
2.3 Industry-specific Parameters 16
2.3.1 Power Generation 16
2.3.2 Power Installed Capacity 16
2.3.3 Consumption Growth Rate 16
2.4 Weight Assigned to the Parameters 17
2.5 Country Selection Methodology 18
3 Power Market in South and
to 2020 19
3.1 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Overview 19
3.2 Power Market, South and
, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2005-2020 19
3.3 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Type of Power Plant, %, 2012-2020 21
3.4 Top Electricity Markets in South and Central American Countries, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Countries, %, 2011 22
3.5 Power Market, South and Central American Countries, Changing Trends in Generation and Consumption 24
4 Power Market in
to 2020 26
4.1 Power Market,
, Overview 26
4.1.1 Power Market,
, Macro-economic Scenario 26
4.2 Demand and Consumption Scenario, 2011 28