Global Snack Foods Industry
Breakdown of Dollar Sales by Segments 66
Table 14: US Savory Snacks Market (2011): Percentage Share
Breakdown of Retail Sales by Distribution Formats 67
2. CANADA 68Overview 68 Table 15: Canadian Snack Foods Market (2011): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Product Segment 68 3. JAPAN 69 Overview 69 Characteristic Traits of the Japanese Market 69 The Japanese Flagging Behind in Snacking 69 Wholesalers: A Crucial Link in the Retail Chain 69 Demographic & Consumption Patterns 70 Snack Food Statistics 70 Table 16: Japanese Snack Foods Market (2011): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Product Segment 70 Table 17: Japanese Snack Food Market (2011): Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Leading Players 71 Instant Noodles Market in Japan 71 Table 18: Japanese Instant Noodles Market (2011): Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Leading Players 71 Table 19: Japanese Noodles Market (2011): Percentage Share Breakdown of Consumption by Segments 72 4. EUROPE 73 Overview 73 Trends in the European Snack Foods Industry 73 Can Noodles Compete in Europe's Snack Food Market? 73 Competition from Alternative Snacks 73 Europe Makes Way for Tortillas: A Peek Into Its History 73 The European Snacks Association 74 Table 20: European Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for Snack Foods by Geographic Region - France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2010 through 2015 75 Table 21: European 5-Year Perspective for Snack Food Industry by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe Markets for Years 2011 & 2015 76
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV