Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Occasion Of The Opening Ceremonies Of The 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games
OTTAWA, Jan. 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Tomorrow marks the official opening of the 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea.
Close to 3,300 athletes from more than 100 countries, including 101 Canadians, will take part in the Games from January 29 to February 5, and we look forward to cheering them on.
Tomorrow, members of our Canadian Special Olympics Team will march proudly into the Olympic stadium, led by our flag bearer, cross country ski athlete Rachel Bleau (TBC), as they begin their journey to the podium.
As Minister of State (Sport), I wish great success to all the Canadian Special Olympics athletes who will proudly represent our country at this major competition. I would also like to thank the coaches, mission staff and volunteers who support and encourage our athletes on this exceptional journey.Our Government is proud to support our Special Olympics athletes, who are a source of pride and inspiration for all Canadians. SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV