Summit Industrial Income REIT - Announcement Of Completion Of Unit Consolidation
HALIFAX, NS, Jan. 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Summit Industrial Income REIT (" Summit II") announced today that it has completed the previously disclosed consolidation of its outstanding units on the basis of one post-consolidation unit for every 12 pre-consolidation units (with the number of pre-consolidation units being a whole number of units) (the " Consolidation").
The Consolidation was approved by a special meeting of unitholders held on January 16, 2013, and was approved by the TSX Venture Exchange on January 21, 2013. Pursuant to the Consolidation, the number of outstanding units has been reduced from 82,717,645 to 6,893,110 units.
About Summit II Summit II is an open ‐ended mutual fund trust focused on growing and managing a portfolio of light industrial properties across Canada. Summit II's units are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trade under the symbol SMU.UN.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Summit Industrial Income REIT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV