Merchandising Systems sales of $94.2 million increased $8.0 million, or 9%, reflecting strong sales growth in both Payment Solutions and Vending Solutions. Operating profit and margins increased, reflecting the impact of the higher sales and productivity gains in both businesses.
|(dollars in millions)||2012||2011|
|Operating Profit, before Special Items*||$40.6||$38.3||$2.3||6%|
|Profit Margin, before Special Items||13.9%||13.0%|
* Excludes $1.4 million of repositioning charges in Q4 '12 related to transferring production to lower cost Company facilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts