Segment sales of $46.9 million were 4% higher than the fourth quarter of 2011, reflecting higher sales to recreational vehicle manufacturers. Operating profit increased 2% and margins were generally flat, reflecting the impact of the higher sales, offset by higher raw material costs.
|(dollars in millions)||2012||2011|
|Operating Profit, before Special Items*||$11.8||$7.7||$4.1||53%|
|Profit Margin, before Special Items||12.6%||8.9%|
* Excludes $1.4 million of repositioning charges in Q4 '12 related to facility exit costs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts