Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GHY) declared today its initial distribution of $0.125 per share of common stock payable February 28, 2013. Based on the Fund’s initial offering price of $20.00 per share, this equates to an annualized distribution yield of 7.50%. The Fund also declared today monthly distributions of $0.125 per share of common stock for March, April and May 2013.
The distribution schedule appears below:
|Month||Ex-Date||Record Date||Payable Date||Amount|
These distributions are the first declared by the Fund following its successful initial public offering in December 2012 that raised approximately $851 million, assuming full exercise of the underwriters' overallotment option, which may not occur.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV