Underage Kids Get Hydrocodone Drugs Easily From Family & Friends, Advises New York Center For Living
Located in Manhattan, The New York Center for Living, an abstinence-based outpatient recovery center, has had tremendous successes treating adolescents and young adults, ages 13-26, who suffer from substance abuse and co-occurring psychological problems such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, and school failures, often accompanying and complicating substance abuse behaviors and recovery.
Dr. Backfield encourages parents to beware, "Teens who are diagnosed with co-occurring mental health, behavioral or social issues may have an increased risk of drug abuse simply because they want to fit in with peers due to problems with self-esteem or are frantic to quell the symptoms of their original disorder."
The New York Center for Living team of experts in psychiatry, psychology, social work, substance abuse, nutrition, academia, and the wellness sciences believes strongly that addiction is a disease of the family and focuses on treating families as a whole. The facility, in a modern, technologically updated, and serene setting, offers the client the opportunity to participate in individual, group, and family treatment, as well as engage in art therapy, yoga and meditative approaches to relaxation, and explore the role of nutrition in establishing physical and emotional well-being. For more information visit: www.centerforliving.org or call 212-712-8800.
SOURCE New York Center for Living
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV