FAIRPORT HARBOR, Ohio, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The OurPet's Company (OTC BB: OPCO) ( www.ourpets.com), a leading proprietary pet supply company, today announced a patent infringement settlement. In October, 2012, OurPet's filed a patent infringement lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio against Bergan, LLC, a pet supply company located in Oklahoma (Case No. 1:12-cv-2586). In the lawsuit, OurPet's alleged that Bergan engaged in conduct that infringed on OurPet's newly issued patent No. 8,286,589 ('589), which covers pet and water bowls sold by OurPet's under the Durapet® label. The parties recently reached a resolution in which OurPet's was compensated, and Bergan has agreed to terminate sales of specific rubber-bottomed bowls.
About OurPet's Company: OurPet's designs, produces and markets a broad line of innovative, high-quality accessory and consumable pet products in the U.S. and overseas. Investors and customers may visit www.ourpets.com for more information about the Company and its products.
Contact: Scott Mendes, CFO The OurPet's Company 440.354.6500 x 109 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE OurPet's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV