Chrysler Group Appoints New General Counsel
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chrysler Group today announced Marjorie Loeb is appointed Senior Vice President – General Counsel and Secretary. She replaces Holly Leese who has announced her intention to retire from the company after 33 years. The appointment is effective immediately.
Loeb joined the Company in 2010 as an Assistant General Counsel. Prior to joining Chrysler, she served as the Assistant General Counsel and Secretary - Corporate and Securities for Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC and was a Principle at the Miro Weiner & Kramer law firm. Loeb holds a bachelor degree in Economics from Wellesley College and a juris doctorate from Harvard University.
Leese joined Chrysler Corporation as a staff attorney, and has held many roles in the Office of the General Counsel with increasing responsibilities. As General Counsel, Leese played a vital role in helping the Company successfully navigate through several historical milestones.
"I am honored to have worked with Holly over the last three years," said
Sergio Marchionne, Chrysler Group Chairman and CEO. "We thank her for her many years of dedication to the Company and wish her and her family only the best."
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV