Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it is expanding its reach into the voluntary benefits market with the introduction of the “Kemper Benefits” suite of products.
Kemper Benefits will include a broad portfolio of new voluntary benefit products, including Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability and Whole Life insurance, in addition to the worksite products it already offers such as Auto, Renters and Homeowners insurance.
With a distribution driven strategy, Kemper Benefits is working with a network of brokers across the U.S. to deliver products and services primarily to the mid-size employer market of companies with 50 to 500 employees.
“The Kemper Benefits suite of products positions brokers and employers to help employees meet their financial and healthcare challenges of tomorrow,” said Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “With the breadth of products and services it offers, Kemper Benefits enables employees to obtain the coverage they need to protect themselves and their families.”Kemper Benefits will introduce its expanded suite of products in a series of trade shows across the country, including the Benefit Selling Expo Industry Tradeshow and Conference April 29 to May 3, 2013 in San Diego, CA. About Kemper Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV