HOUSTON, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution to unitholders of $0.495 per unit, an increase of one-half cent over the previous level of $0.49 per unit. This is the 21 st consecutive quarter that Spectra Energy Partners has increased its quarterly cash distribution. The cash distribution is payable on February 14, 2013, to unitholders of record at the close of business on February 7, 2013. This quarterly cash distribution equates to $1.98 per unit on an annual basis.
This release is intended to be a qualified notice to nominees and brokers as provided for under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Please note that 100 percent of Spectra Energy Partners' distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business. Accordingly, Spectra Energy Partners' distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest effective tax rate.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE), that owns interests in natural gas transportation and storage assets in the United States, including more than 3,500 miles of transmission and gathering pipelines and approximately 57 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas storage. These assets are capable of transporting 4.5 Bcf of natural gas per day from growing supply areas to high-demand markets.SOURCE Spectra Energy Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV