Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Arbitron Inc. Buyout
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
|-||Do you own shares of Arbitron, Inc. (NYSE: ARB )?|
|-||Did you purchase any of your shares prior to December 18, 2012?|
|-||Do you think the proposed buyout price is too low?|
|-||Do you want to discuss your rights?|
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Arbitron Inc. (“Arbitron” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ARB) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Nielsen Holdings N.V. (“Nielsen”) (NYSE: NLSN) in a transaction valued at approximately $1.26 billion.
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/arbitron-inc-arb.
Under the terms of the proposal, public shareholders of Arbitron will receive $48.00 per share in cash for each share of Arbitron they own.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV