Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) announced today that its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results will be released on Monday, February 4, at 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time. At 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Gilead’s management will host a conference call to discuss the company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 and provide a general business update and financial guidance for 2013. The conference call will be accessible via the internet from the company’s website.
To access the webcast link, log on to www.gilead.com. Please connect to the company’s website at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be required to listen to the webcast. Alternatively, please call 1-800-901-5231 (U.S.) or 1-617-786-2961 (international) and dial the participant passcode 49057415 to access the call. Telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, February 7, 2013. To access the replay, please call 1-888-286-8010 (U.S.) or 1-617-801-6888 (international) and dial the participant passcode 15606712. The webcast will be archived on www.gilead.com for one year.
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company’s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.For more information on Gilead Sciences, please visit www.gilead.com or call the Gilead Public Affairs Department at 1-800-GILEAD-5 (1-800-445-3235).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV