Advocates To NC Gov: You Live On $350 A Week
"Gov. McCrory: If your Cabinet secretaries can't live on more than $120,000 a year, how the heck are the rest of us supposed to live on less than $15,000?" Rogers asked.
Rogers, his staff and Rowe also will live on $350 for one week if McCrory agrees to do so, he said.
"Each and every one of us, every single day, is one day away from being unemployed," Rogers said. "Except, of course, for the governor. We want him to understand what he's asking this state to accept. ... We're asking him to take the 350 challenge."
A McCrory spokeswoman said she would have a response later.___ Martha Waggoner can be reached at http://twitter.com/mjwaggonernc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV