BEVERLY, Mass., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) today announced it will hold its earnings call to discuss results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Monday, February 4, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET. The call will be available to interested listeners via an audio webcast that can be accessed through the Investors page of Axcelis' website at www.axcelis.com, or by dialing 1.888.713.4205 (1.617.213.4862 outside North America). Participants calling into the conference call will be requested to provide the company name, Axcelis Technologies, and pass code: 55840939. Webcast replays will be available for 30 days following the call.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation systems, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. For more information, please visit: www.axcelis.com.
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266
Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408
SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV