SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter fiscal 2012 financial results on February 13, 2013.
Rovi will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the conference are welcome to call 800-762-8779 (or international +1 480-629-9771 ) and reference the Rovi call. The conference call can also be accessed via live audio webcast in the Investor Relations section of Rovi's website at www.rovicorp.com .
A replay of the audio webcast will be available on Rovi's website a few days after the conference call and will remain on Rovi's website until its next quarterly earnings call.About Rovi Corporation Rovi powers the discovery, delivery, display and monetization of digital entertainment. With innovative technology solutions for consumer electronics manufacturers, service providers, content producers, advertisers, retailers and websites, Rovi connects people and the entertainment they love. The company holds over 5,000 issued or pending patents worldwide and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. More information about Rovi can be found at www.rovicorp.com . The Rovi Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6482
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Peter Halt Rovi Corporation Phone +1 (818) 295-6800 Chris Keller Rovi Corporation Phone +1 (408) 562-8400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV