David N. Miller, President and Chief Executive Officer of Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY), is scheduled to participate at the Zelman & Associates Single-Family Rental Forum on February 11, 2013. The forum will be held at the Sentry Center Midtown in New York City. Mr. Miller will be part of a panel entitled ‘Property Management From an Owner’s Perspective,’ in which he will discuss the single-family residential rental industry.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay owns more than 3,100 single-family properties located in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina and Texas. Silver Bay intends to elect and qualify to be taxed as a REIT. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN, 55305, 952-358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV