The Rights will expire on the earliest of (i) the close of business on December 31, 2017, (ii) the close of business on December 31, 2015 if stockholder approval of the Rights Plan has not been received by or on such date, (iii) adjournment of the third annual meeting of stockholders of the Company after the date of the Rights Plan if stockholder approval of the Rights Plan has not been received by such date, (iv) the repeal of Section 382 of the Internal Revenue Code and any successor statute or any other change of law if, as a result of such change of law, the Board of Directors determines that the Rights Plan is no longer necessary or desirable for the preservation of the Company’s tax benefits, and (v) the beginning of the first taxable year of the Company to which the Board of Directors determines that the Company’s tax benefits may not be carried forward.
IES will file the Rights Plan with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 8-K. The above description is only a summary; interested persons are urged to read the full Rights Plan as so filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
ABOUT INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is an infrastructure services company that enjoys leading positions in a broad range of markets for electrical and communications products and services. Our 2,500 employees serve clients throughout the United States. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-corporate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV