This Groundhog Day, Seattle's Best Coffee Will Take The Chill Out Of More Winter Weather With Free Coffee If The Groundhog Sees His Shadow. Visit The Seattle's Best Coffee Facebook Page To Register For The Chance To Win Free Coffee. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Each year on Feb. 2, Americans across the country watch as the nation’s most famous groundhog predicts the fate of winter weather in Punxsutawney, Pa. Chances are, the groundhog will emerge from his burrow and see his shadow, signaling six more weeks of winter.
Seattle’s Best Coffee is eager to ease the sting of six more weeks of winter by offering free coffee to a lucky few if the groundhog sees his shadow. Winter weather watchers can cast their prediction and enter for a chance to win a free cup of coffee by registering on Facebook.
“At Seattle’s Best Coffee we know – without a shadow of a doubt – a delicious cup of coffee is the best way to warm a long winter day,” said Jennifer Dimaris, vice president, brand management, Seattle’s Best Coffee. “If Punxsutawney’s famous groundhog predicts more winter days ahead, we want to offer a few lucky Americans the chance to warm up with a hot cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee.”
Enter to Win Free Seattle’s Best Coffee® on FacebookThose who want to join the festivities can visit Seattle’s Best Coffee’s Facebook page to register to win a free sample of Seattle’s Best Coffee and vote. If the groundhog does, indeed, see his shadow, those who register will be eligible to win one of 10,000 free samples of ground coffee* that brews a 10-cup pot of coffee. *Sample size is 1.75 oz of ground coffee. Seattle’s Best Coffee reserves the right to substitute coffee sample type.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV