Pa. DEP Secretary Krancer Provides Update On Susquehanna River, Waterways
The agency will also continue to consult with Dr. Hunter Carrick of Central Michigan University, a respected algal expert, and Dr. Vicki Blazer of the U.S. Geological Survey, a respected fish pathologist.
Secretary Krancer also announced a veteran DEP staff member will serve as Susquehanna River Coordinator to ensure the continuing efforts with the river happen efficiently and with scientific rigor.
"Should the data indicate that a proposed impairment listing is called for in the Susquehanna or any waterway, we would do so," Krancer said. "In addition to this, we continue to move forward with a very comprehensive federally mandated Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL), which is in part responsible for improved water quality across the Chesapeake Bay watershed that includes the Susquehanna."
To view the 2012 Integrated Report and its accompanying comment and response document, visit www.dep.state.pa.us and click "Water," then "The Bureau of Point and Non-Point Source Management," then "Water Quality Standards" on the right-hand side, then "Integrated Water Quality Report - 2012."For more information, visit www.dep.state.pa.us. or call (717) 787-9637. Media contact: Kevin Sunday, 717-787-1323 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV